Tail Light Upgrade

• Thank you for being part of this forum. We recently added our 400th registered member. The forum will soon be moved soon to a faster server that should increase performance.

Mike Perez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 2, 2019
I'm happy to finally show an upgrade for the tail lights. The video below shows the instructions on how to install and what comes in the kit. If you have any questions or would like to order, please see the email information at the end of the YouTube video below.

The pricing is as follows:

LED Tail lights modified to fit the GMC housing with 1157 bulb pigtail: $89.99/pair
LED Reverse 1156 Bulb with correct orientation for older non-reflector type housings: $29.99/pair
Solid State Electronic Flasher Module for LED lights: $29.99

Shipping will be via USPS in a medium flat rate box for $13.20 to the USA. All other countries will vary depending on location and shipping speed desired.

Keep in mind, these products are not stocked in large quantities. They are made to order and first come, first served.

Addendum to the video: It was just pointed out to me that some of the newer coaches have a separate flasher module for hazard lights and one for the turn signals.

Last edited:

Mike Perez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 2, 2019
Send me a direct message or an email and I'll get you hooked up. The email as at the very end of the video. I don't like to put actual email addresses on websites because of spammers.