Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio GMC Owners Network Lunch.

• Thank you for being part of this forum. We recently added our 400th registered member. The forum will soon be moved soon to a faster server that should increase performance.

Matt Colie

Oct 25, 2019
Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio GMC Owners Network Lunch. aka SEMNO GMC Lunch Bunch
1:00PM 18 January 2020
The first of the year and maybe the decade depending on if you are a zero or 1 base count.

We are meeting at the: (Same place as usual)
Dragon Buffet (If your GPS says Super Dragon, that is the place.)
15100 Dix Toledo Rd,
Southgate, MI 48195
=> This is in the lot at the intersection Eureka and Dix Toledo.
The next Network Lunch is planned for 15 February 2020.

I will try to have the coach sign board up where ever we land. Look in the middle section.
There is a plan to have a ladies table again this time. We are both planning to be there.

This is still a non-club event and no membership is required. I plan to keep it that way.
If you know of an unconnected owner (or wanabe), invite him or get me his @ddress.

Other Big News: If you had held off joining GMCMI because of the requirement that you also join FMCA, that has been changed. We just voted and this requirement be dropped. This is also true for Great Lakers. So the cost excuse has been greatly reduced.

This is the forum notice, if you want it as e-mail, send me a note at matt 7323 tze at gmail dot com.

Hope to see you there.

Matt Colie

Matt Colie

Oct 25, 2019
It was an as usual good time, even with the stinko weather we nine people there. That is a little low for normal, but still good.

Matt

Reactions: tmsnyder