Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio GMC Owners Network Lunch. 1:00PM 21 December 2019

• Thank you for being part of this forum. We recently added our 400th registered member. The forum will soon be moved soon to a faster server that should increase performance.

Matt Colie

Oct 25, 2019
Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio GMC Owners Network Lunch.
1:00PM 21 December 2019

We are meeting at the: (Same place as usual)
Dragon Buffet (If your GPS says Super Dragon, that is the place.)
15100 Dix Toledo Rd,
Southgate, MI 48195
=> This is in the lot at the intersection Eureka and Dix Toledo.
The next Network Lunch is planned for 18 January 2020.

I will try to have the coach sign board up where ever we land. Look in the middle section.
There is a plan to have a ladies table again this time. At least Mary plans to be there. We are planning to be there, but with the holidays so close by, I am expecting somewhat smaller participation than is usual.

This is still a non-club event and no membership is required. I plan to keep it that way.
If you know of an unconnected owner (or wanabe), invite him or get me his @ddress.

The Big News: If you had held off joining GMCMI because of the requirement that you also join FMCA, that is being changed as we meet. We just voted (and I expect it to carry) that this requirement be dropped. The same is happening at Great Lakers.

This is the forum notice, if you want it as e-mail, send me a note at matt 7323 tze at gmail dot com.

Hope to see you there.

Matt Colie