Flexible ETFE Chinese Solar Panels

Hi folks. I have a 1976 GMC Palm Beach motorhome. It has two rooftop air conditioners. They would be perfect places to adhere two square ETFE flexible 50W solar panels. I see a bunch being sold on AliExpress. Can anyone recommend any particular brand of Chinese flexible solar panels and appropriate solar charge controller they have purchased and used? Thanks folks. Hope all is well with you and yours. Kind regards. David.

dsmithy

Oct 27, 2019
Hi folks. I have a 1976 GMC Palm Beach motorhome. It has two rooftop air conditioners. They would be perfect places to adhere two square ETFE flexible 50W solar panels. I see a bunch being sold on AliExpress. Can anyone recommend any particular brand of Chinese flexible solar panels and appropriate solar charge controller they have purchased and used? Thanks folks. Hope all is well with you and yours. Kind regards. David.
David, keep doing your research. I have also been interested in flexible solar panels. But I've read on the old forum that the flexible panels start out well but lose output much earlier than the flat ones.

Reactions: David Guilbault