Favorite photo of your GMC Motorhome

• Thank you for being part of this forum. We recently added our 400th registered member. The forum will soon be moved soon to a faster server that should increase performance.

gmc260

Oct 3, 2019
hi all, show off your GMC Motorhome here! the idea for this thread is to post your favorite photo of your coach or coaches but just your best shot you have so far (one photo per coach) doesn't have to be spectacular scenery, it can be, but the main subject of the photo should be the coach.

ours is still in the works, have just started on the interior after some fairly extensive drivetrain service. seems to be ready for the road now but havnt been on a long haul yet and still looking forward to our maiden voyage.

1976 Eleganza II
1976_GMC_Eleganza2.jpg

so far I think this is the best photo we have, havnt put the front fender liners back in yet and I like the way the camera flash lit up the engine header.

one photo per coach here and if you have more you can share I encourage you to start another thread just for it. could be just a thread with more pics featuring your coach, you could also keep us updated there on your travels/adventures in realtime or could be a build thread.

reminder: we can always update our posts here if we get a better photo of it later and this is not a competition so feel free to post what you have even if you just got the coach or its not in perfect order. the more the merrier!

ejames

Oct 3, 2019
SW Virginia
IMG_20170613_125702.jpg

This was our first big trip in 2017 after getting "Roise". Went down to Kennedy Space Center and then on to Siesta Key near Sarasota and stayed 100 yards from the beach. ~1800 miles round trip, everything worked great. Only issue we had was the cruise control chain popped off on the way home, luckily we were only 30 minutes from home.

pvfjr

Oct 4, 2019
Aumsville OR
I'll have to upgrade this picture eventually, but here is one from when I was bringing it home. 1975 Glenbrook

IMG_20190927_011008.jpg

Last edited:

traveler1980

Oct 4, 2019
Not really a glamour shot with my kids junk all over the place, but this is from our first camping trip. We loved it!

Grumble.jpg

Russell

Oct 9, 2019
Look at all those beautiful coaches!!! Wow! I enjoy seeing these majestic machines in the habitat they were designed for.
Here is ours. BTW, its hard to pick a favorite picture, all of the pics have such good memories.
Harry in the Keys May 2019.jpg

Mike_H

Oct 3, 2019
Grand Rapids, MI
mikehiler.wixsite.com
New and old. My folks 2016 Winnebago Via next to my GMC. It's shocking to compare the two... The GMC has more interior room and it is so much "lighter" inside. More storage, nicer furniture and cabinets, etc. It's 5x the machine for 1/5 the cost, IMHO.4469.jpeg