1977 26' GMC Palm Beach for sale

• Thank you for being part of this forum. We recently added our 400th registered member. The forum will soon be moved soon to a faster server that should increase performance.

TFB

Oct 6, 2019
Here's a short vid of my '77 26' GMC Palm Beach. The Onan generator is on and powering both AC's. She has 62,125 miles. I bought her 3 years ago from the son of original owner who kept her in a barn and drove her rarely. I have put 3 trips on her within Florida. She's in original unrestored condition. Everything works including furnace, stove, and vacuum. Jeff Sirum has maintained her and has replaced exhaust and milled exhaust manifold, new 3-way fridge, and screen door. She's ready to cruise. https://youtu.be/7mpakelt-bo

Attachments

Reactions: traveler1980

Bad Carp

Oct 3, 2019
Palm Springs, Ca.
What a beautiful coach. I couldn't buy that because I already have changes to floorplan in my head and I wouldn't dare change that survivor one bit. Not having enough money to spend on that helps as well, not that it isn't priced correctly for its value.

Beerdbelly

May 27, 2020
Helena, MT USA
What a beautiful coach. I couldn't buy that because I already have changes to floorplan in my head and I wouldn't dare change that survivor one bit. Not having enough money to spend on that helps as well, not that it isn't priced correctly for its value.
I have just the one for you! See my recent post about the ‘76 Palm Beach and contact me if you’d like. I’d be happy to chat.